Sarah Paje, DMD
BOARD ELIGIBLE ENDODONTIST (ROOT CANAL SPECIALIST)
As a Board Eligible endodontist, Dr. Paje is committed to providing quality endodontic care with compassion and comfort. As with everyone at Asrari Endodontics, she strives to alleviate her patients’ discomfort in a calm and gentle manner.
Dr. Paje graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) with a B.S. in Psychobiology. She earned her Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree from the University of Pennsylvania while receiving a Health Professions Scholarship from the United States Navy. After graduating dental school, Dr. Paje served as a general dentist in the Navy Dental Corps and was stationed with the Marines in Twentynine Palms, CA. It was here during her time treating Marines and Sailors that she decided to pursue specialty training in Endodontics. After her active duty time as a Lieutenant, Dr. Paje went on to attend a two year Endodontic Residency program at Oregon Health and Sciences Univeristy (OHSU), and earned her Specialty Certificate in Endodontics.
- United States Navy Dental Corps Officer, 23rd Dental Company, 1st Dental Battalion – Provided comprehensive dental care for more than 12,000 Marines and Sailors aboard the Combat Center. Worked in a clinic that included 8 General Dentists and various Specialists.
- Division Officer, Navy Dental Corps – Worked alongside Clinic Director in managing a dental clinic comprising of 12 dental providers, 4 hygienists, and 30 dental corpsmen.
- MTX Officer in Charge, Navy Dental Corps – Managed and supervised the Dental department, which consisted of 1 provider and 2 dental corpsmen, during a 6-week field exercise at the Marine Corps Mountain Warfare Training Center. Organized the setup of a full dental operatory in a mobile tent setting, coordinated scheduling for more than 600 patients, and provided care to patients in high-elevation training environment.
Readiness Officer, Navy Dental Corps – Ensured required dental exams and procedures were completed so that units maintained the required 95% Operational Dental Readiness and were fit to deploy as needed.
- Police Athletic League (PALs) – Provided oral health assessments and preventative dental care to children during after-school program.
- Oral Cancer Walk/5K – Puplic Relations Committee Member working with local businesses to attain sponsorship and advertisement opportunities.
- Children’s Dental Health Month – Supervised 5 doctors and 10 assistants in providing dental health education and oral hygiene instructions to more than 600 children.
Dr. Paje maintains an active membership in numerous professional societies including the American Dental Association, the Arizona Dental Association, Academy of General Dentists, California Dental Association, and the American Association of Endodontists.
Dr. Paje is a contracted provider for most insurance companies including Aetna, Ameritas, Assurant, Cigna, Delta Dental, Dentemax, Guardian, Humana, Metlife, TDA, Plansurity, and others. Please contact our office to see if we accept your dental insurance.