Saving Teeth with Endodontic Surgery
Presented by: Kip Sterling, DDS, MS, Diplomate ABE
Dr. Sterling’s presentation was a fantastic success and will be repeated in September 2018! Seats will first be offered to AzAE members (contact [email protected] for more information on how to become a member).
- Endodontic outcomes and reasons for “failures”
- Treatment planning for endodontic surgery
- Endodontic surgery techniques and materials
- Use of CBCT to enhance endodontic surgery
- Benefits of a surgical operating microscope
- Hard and soft tissue management during surgery
- Pain management before, during and after surgery
All seats have been filled for this lecture. Please contact [email protected] for information on our next event.
- Date: September 2018
- Time: 6:00 – 7:30 pm (a light dinner will be served)
- Location: Asrari Endodontics, 3303 S. Lindsay Rd. Suite 106, Gilbert, AZ 85297
- CE: 1.5 Credits
- AzAE Members/Guests – Complimentary
- Non-Members – $164.00
AzAE is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. AzAE designates this activity for 1.5 continuing education credits. This event is part of the Endodontic Excellence lecture series sponsored by Asrari Endodontics.