Saving Teeth with Endodontic Surgery
Presented by: Kip Sterling, DDS, MS, Diplomate ABE
Dr. Sterling will offer this course again September 2019! Please contact Katherine at [email protected] for more information or to register. Each course is limited to 15 Dentists.
- Endodontic outcomes and reasons for “failures”
- Treatment planning for endodontic surgery
- Endodontic surgery techniques and materials
- Use of CBCT to enhance endodontic surgery
- Benefits of a surgical operating microscope
- Hard and soft tissue management during surgery
- Pain management before, during and after surgery
To register for this event, please contact Katherine at 480-855-8800 or [email protected].
- Date: September 19, 2019
- Time: 6:00 – 7:30 pm (a light dinner will be served)
- Location: Asrari Endodontics, 3303 S. Lindsay Rd. Suite 106, Gilbert, AZ 85297
- CE: 1.5 Credits
- AzAE Members/Guests – Complimentary
- Non-Members – $164.00
We would like to thank all the Dentists who attended this private event! More information is available on Facebook and Instagram.
AzAE is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. AzAE designates this activity for 1.5 continuing education credits. This event is part of the Endodontic Excellence lecture series sponsored by Asrari Endodontics.