Retreatment in Endodontics
Presented by: Stephen Chan, DDS
Dr. Chan will offer this course in 2020. Please contact Katherine at [email protected] for more information or to register. Each course is limited to 15 Dentists.
This event is part of the Endodontic Excellence lecture series presented by the Arizona Academy of Endodontics, Asrari Endodontics and Precision Endodontics. During this course attendees will discover:
- Diagnosing retreatment of root canals
- Treatment planning for retreatment
- Safe removal of fill materials
- Safe removal of separated instruments and broken posts
- Use of CBCT to enhance treatment
- Use of the GentleWave procedure to enhance results
- Review of clinical cases and results
To register for this event, please contact Katherine at 480-855-8800 or [email protected].
- Date: To be offered in 2020
- Time: 6:00 – 7:30 pm (a light dinner will be served)
- Location: Asrari Endodontics, 3303 S. Lindsay Rd. Suite 106, Gilbert, AZ 85297
- CE: 1.5 Credits
- AzAE Members/Guests – Complimentary
- Non-Members – $164.00
AzAE is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. AzAE designates this activity for 1.5 continuing education credits. This event is part of the Endodontic Excellence lecture series sponsored by Asrari Endodontics.