Asrari Endodontics has partnered with the Arizona Academy of Endodontics, an ADA CERP Recognized Provider, to provide Continuing Education Credits to Arizona Dentists and Dental Hygienists.
The Arizona Academy of Endodontics is a non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of endodontics in Arizona. The Arizona Academy of Endodontics provides continuing education courses to enhance the knowledge and skills of its members.
- Saving Teeth with Endodontic Surgery – Thursday, Sept. 28, 2017
- Detection and Treatment of Tooth Fractures – Thursday, January 18, 2018
- Promotion of Tooth Repair using GSK3 Antagonists – Thursday, January 18, 2018
- Endodontic Diagnosis
- MTA and Other Hydraulic Cements
- Endodontic Pain Management
Business Management Courses
- Don’t get Sued Over a Root Canal
- Working Effectively with Specialists
- Protect Your Intellectual Property (IP basics for Dentists)
The Arizona Academy of Endodontics also awards research grants to further the advancement of endodontic research and scholarships to select students who wish to pursue a career in endodontics.
Please contact us at [email protected] for more information on courses offered, how to register, or to become a member of the Arizona Academy of Endodontics.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.