Rescuing resorbed teeth: tools for SUCCESSFUL diagnosis and treatment
Presented by: Kip Sterling, DDS, MS, Diplomate ABE
Dr. Sterling will offer this course September 19, 2019! Please contact Katherine at [email protected] for more information or to register. Each course is limited to 15 Dentists.
This event is part of the Endodontic Excellence lecture series presented by the Arizona Academy of Endodontics, Asrari Endodontics and Precision Endodontics. During this course attendees will discover:
- Diagnosis of dental resorption
- Treatment outcomes
- Treatment planning for dental resorption
- Techniques and materials
- Use of CBCT to enhance treatment
- Review of clinical cases and results
To register for this event, please contact Katherine at 480-855-8800 or [email protected].
- Date: September 19, 2019
- Time: 6:00 – 7:30 pm (a light dinner will be served)
- Location: Asrari Endodontics, 3303 S. Lindsay Rd. Suite 106, Gilbert, AZ 85297
- CE: 1.5 Credits
- AzAE Members/Guests – Complimentary
- Non-Members – $164.00
AzAE is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. AzAE designates this activity for 1.5 continuing education credits. This event is part of the Endodontic Excellence lecture series sponsored by Asrari Endodontics.