Detection and Treatment of Tooth Fractures
Presented by: Mahshid Asrari, DDS, MS, Diplomate ABE
Dr. Asrari continues to have overwhelming demand for her seminar and has added a presentation exclusively for women in dentistry Thursday, April 25, 2019. Dr. Asrari will repeat the seminar again on Thursday, June 6, 2019. Each course is limited to 15 attendees. Please contact [email protected] to register.
- Types of tooth fractures
- Diagnosing tooth fractures – detection & confirmation
- Treatment planning for cracked teeth
- Endodontic techniques and treatments
- Use of CBCT to detect and evaluate tooth fractures
- Benefits of a surgical microscope
- Pain management for cracked teeth
Space for this event is limited to 15 doctors. Please RSVP to [email protected] to secure your seat at the seminar.
- Date: Thursday, April 25, 2019 (a special event exclusively for women in dentistry)
- Time: 6:00 – 7:30 pm (a light dinner will be served)
- Location: Asrari Endodontics, 3303 S. Lindsay Rd. Suite 106, Gilbert, AZ 85297
- CE: 1.5 Credits
- AzAE Members/Guests – Complimentary
- Non-Members – $164.00
AzAE is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. AzAE designates this activity for 1.5 continuing education credits. This event is part of the Endodontic Excellence lecture series sponsored by Asrari Endodontics.